Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I love this ad. The slogan, displayed ont he label of "What you see is what you get" and then it's so clearly illustrated in the art. The benefit is clear, a good tomato based product. The art is intriguing and it makes me want some fries.

Typography Book
Typography Book

Download whole gallery
business card
business card

Download whole gallery
Tangled by Alperen Kahraman
Tangled by Alperen Kahraman

Download whole gallery
I love this ad. The slogan, displayed ont he label of "What you see is what you get" and then it's so clearly illustrated in the art. The benefit is clear, a good tomato based product. The art is intriguing and it makes me want some fries.
I love this ad. The slogan, displayed ont he label of "What you see is what you get" and then it's so clearly illustrated in the art. The benefit is clear, a good tomato based product. The art is intriguing and it makes me want some fries.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment