Friday, December 13, 2013

I chose this ad because part of my job is deciding what products we can put our logo on. This is a really cool idea for a yoga company that shows the benefit of their product in a very unique way that probably didn't cost very much and has the potential to leave a strong impression on the consumer who encounters it.

window
window

Download whole gallery
poster
poster

Download whole gallery
Art Nouveau
Art Nouveau

Download whole gallery
I chose this ad because part of my job is deciding what products we can put our logo on. This is a really cool idea for a yoga company that shows the benefit of their product in a very unique way that probably didn't cost very much and has the potential to leave a strong impression on the consumer who encounters it.
I chose this ad because part of my job is deciding what products we can put our logo on. This is a really cool idea for a yoga company that shows the benefit of their product in a very unique way that probably didn't cost very much and has the potential to leave a strong impression on the consumer who encounters it.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment